Ringmore Garden House is a modern architect designed house set in lovely gardens, and with views over the River Teign.
The owners, Robert and Helen Scull previously ran Ringmore House, which is just below the Garden House, and every luxury and facility has been reproduced in the new House. Naturally we have room for parking your car, even though we are in walking distance of Shaldon village centre.
There are three ensuite rooms- the bedrooms are all completely individually styled using contemporary fabrics and wallpapers, but with the combination of some period items of furniture. All three rooms offer comfortable beds, flat screen televisions with digital free view and wireless.
Internet connectivity throughout. Bathrooms are beautifully designed and tiled, with up to the minute fittings with power showers, fluffy bath sheets, and luxury bath products.
- Bedroom 1 –King-size Four Poster bedroom, with door to the gardens-ensuite bathroom with both bath and a large walk in shower room.
- Bedroom 2 –King size double bedroom with a large ensuite
- Shower room
- Bedroom 3 Full size Twin beds- with a large ensuite
- Shower room
- Guests staying at the Garden House enjoy a complimentary tray of tea bought to their room before breakfast –and afternoon tea is also available.
- Breakfast is Served in our light-filled large kitchen with views over the water, or on one of the outside terraces, sometimes in the dining room! All areas offer beautiful views of water and countryside.
- We offer plenty of choice, whether Continental, traditional full English, various fish dishes or a combination, all freshly cooked to order using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible, and homemade pastries, pancakes and jams.
- We offer Afternoon Tea everyday at Ringmore Garden House –guests may invite extra visitors for tea by prior reservation
- Homemade scones, Devon Langage Farm clotted cream, homemade jams, and always a selection of cakes, pastries or shortbreads. We are happy to cater for any special diets- vegetarian, or Gluten free for example- please always advise us when booking as we are happy to help.
Room prices are from £ 95.00 per double room up to £ 110.00 and singles from £ 60.00 to £ 75.00